Butler Trailer builds the finest products tailored exclusively for the utility industry. Everything they make is heavy duty. It is not uncommon to see a butler trailer still working after three or four decades in the field.
A full line of pole, reel and flatbed cargo trailers is available in a variety of GVWR and sizes. A large array of options can be chosen to customize your trailer the way you like including galvanneal dip. Butler uses only the finest components, and every trailer is guaranteed to be built right.
- Reel trailers
- Models are the HWSC and BC series.
- Excellent quality and construction.
- Offers a very nice hydraulic loading system.
- Wide range payload capacities.
- Will easily handle 84" diameter reels that weigh up to 6300#.
- Optional equipment includes tensioning brakes, battery solar chargers, air brakes and multiple reel racks.
- Galvanneal dip, extra wide capacity, hydraulic wind up and much more.
- Flatbed trailers
- Available in a wide range of sizes, capacities and applications
- The tilt deck trailers can be made in various lengths for hauling small or large industrial machinery
- Larger flatbed trailers can be built with a low profile, easy load feature.
- Rated capacities supported by the appropriate axles.
- Load capacity is not exaggerated with inordinate tongue weight.
- Can be galvanneal dipped for an extra durable finish.
- Pole Trailers / Cargo Trailers
- Models for anything from small telecommunication all the way up to large transmission pole transport.
- Includes tool storage.
- Features include telescopic tongues, LED lighting, adjustable stanchions and binders, breakaway kits, electric brakes and various payload options.
- Butler uses only the finest components on what is a heavy duty—high quality product.
- Options include galvanneal dip, air brakes, solar charging systems and much more.
- Designed to be versatile.
TSE International offers a full line of tension stringing equipment. These trailers include: V-groove puller-tensioners, multi drum pullers and single drum pullers. They also offer a full line of miscellaneous accessories for stringing wire or even fiber optic cable. Their specialty tools include: pilot line systems, reel stands, reel winders, breakaway reels, rope, blocks, pulling grips and much more. TSE manufactures high quality products backed by dedicated professionals. TSE manufactures high quality products backed by dedicated professionals.
Custom Utility Bodies
UTE uses a variety of chassis models for mounting new trucks, and can custom design the utility body to your specifications. Our sales force can guide you with the proper specifications.