Service and Repair for Most Makes and Models of Bucket Trucks and Digger Derricks
UTE is a full service provider with the ability to keep you safe and free of downtime. We have a dedicated and knowledgable staff of mechanics and technicians to serve all of your mechanical needs. Our mobile service trucks can be dispatched to your location or wherever there is an emergency. When it is time to get your aerial device inspected, UTE can arrange your annual structural and dielectric physical. .
- Fully stocked mobile hydraulic service truck
- Factory trained mobile hydraulic mechanics
- Pump and PTO repairs for all makes
- Fiberglass boom and bucket repair (including re-gelcoat) for any major aerial device
- Expert crane repair for any major brand
- Structural and dielectric inspection service
- Aerial equipment operators’ training to meet ANSI and OSHA requirements
- Get your chassis and aerial device service performed in one trip
Utility Truck is certified to service a wide range of makes and models of utility vehicles. Our service bays are spacious and there is plenty of parking.
Inspecting your bucket truck or digger derrick is critical to keeping your unit in peak condition. Inspection begins with a visual assessment of your unit for cracks and general wear and tear and covers every point on the unit including filter changes and lubrication.
UTE parts and service managers have over 55 years of combined experience in the bucket truck industry. “Get the job done right the first time!”